Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy
iBakemusic respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. As part of our commitment to protecting intellectual property, we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) of 1998. This page outlines our DMCA policy and procedures for handling claims of copyright infringement.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of a copyright owner, and you believe that any material available on iBakemusic infringes on your copyright, you may submit a written notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA.
Please be aware that we will only review and process claims of copyright infringement that comply with the requirements set forth in the DMCA. If your notification does not comply with the DMCA, it may be disregarded. In addition, please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the following information in your written notification:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please send your written notification to our designated DMCA Agent:
Upon receipt of a proper notification of claimed infringement, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We will also advise the alleged infringer of the DMCA statutory counter-notification procedure described below.
If you believe that material you posted on iBakemusic was removed or access to it was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification with our designated DMCA Agent using the contact information provided above.
To be effective, a counter-notification must be a written communication provided to our DMCA Agent that includes the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and